The HD drive power packs incorporate the new generation HD helical drives fixed to a base plate, as well as being fully coupled and laser aligned with their disc brakes, pony drives, and fluid and rigid output couplings.
The power packs have HD drive capacities from 1722 kW and 150,000 Nm torque making them particularly suitable for materials handling applications across industries such as manufacturing, primary processing, mineral processing, energy and water, resources, and waste water.
The HD drive power packs are part of a new modular design HD series which is produced on Bonfiglioli Transmission's Australasian line. This local production cuts delivery times but also, combined with local engineering expertise, means custom engineering of specific solutions, such as the HD drive power pack, for industrial and mobile equipment is now possible.
Features of the HD drive power packs include:
- ratios from 7:1 to 500:1
- reduced noise emissions and high efficiencies from hardened and ground alloy steel helical and bevel gears
- SG cast iron housings and high grade alloy steel shafts with induction hardened seal journals
- high efficiencies from fully hardened and ground alloy helical and bevel gears
- superior lubrication achieved by combining splash lubrication with dedicated galleries and lubricant collection pockets
- heavy duty premium brand roller bearings
- numerous mounting and shaft options resulting from the HD drive power packs multi-machined case and symmetrical design