BCS series DC servomotors from Bonfiglioli Transmission (Aust) provide a clear and proven choice with permanent magnet type motors with an approximate 400% peak torque over the rated torque. BCS series DC servomotors feature a design and construction that guarantee a smooth and efficient performance, even at low speed.
Features of BCS DC servomotors include:
- Locked rotor torque - 0,05 Nm ... 7,7 Nm
- Speed - 1.500, 2.000, 3.000, 4.000 min-1
- Rated voltage - 24 ... 180 Vdc
- Momentary peak torque - 400/500% over LRT
- Degree of protection - IP54
- Configurations - IM B5 and IM B14 flange mount
- Failsafe DC brake
Bonfiglioli Transmission bring a great degree of experience and expertise in providing customers with fully featured, robust and technically sophisticated DC servomotors to ensure an optimum performance is achieved.