The new BOGE S-3 series screw compressors are part of the BOGE-built S series that sets standards for efficient and reliable compressed air production and is used in many sectors of industry.
The enhanced range of screw compressors retains the proven quality while significantly optimising the efficiency, smooth operation and sound level.
Incorporated in the S-3 series as standard, the BOGE effilence is a highly efficient air end, which contributes to the increased air delivery and enhanced efficiency achieved by the new compressors. BOGE effilence combines efficient compression (efficiency) and quiet operation (silence) for maximum compressed air delivery.
To ensure maximum efficiency and service life, the three key areas of BOGE screw compressors, the electronic unit and drive, the compressor and the self-sufficient cooling system with a separate fan are positioned along the main cooling airflow to enable easy access to every component and simplify maintenance.
Key features of BOGE S-3 series screw compressors:
- New 5:6 screw profile of the rotors makes for low differential pressure between the chambers, resulting in minimum loss of volume flow
- Small radius of the secondary rotor teeth means that the blow hole is small, ensuring high air end efficiency
- Optimised speed is significantly lower than in previous air ends, reducing splashing losses to enhance efficiency and extend air end life
- Wind tunnel design fan unit and reduced air end speed result in noise reduction by up to 12 decibels
- Maintenance work can be carried out without dismantling any components, minimising costs
- Standard compressor control uses easily accessible FOCUS control with numerous monitoring and control features
Customers purchasing a new S-3 series compressor benefit from the added bonus of a first filling with BOGE SYPREM S premium oil, a fully synthetic coolant and lubricant that substantially increases the life of the air end and filter medium by reducing the residual oil content.