CHROMALOX, represented in Australia by Blakes Sales and Service , has added a new blower heater to its comfort heating product line.
Model HVH, with its new design, competitive pricing and additional features, provides a wide range of solutions for a greater variety of heating applications.
The HVH is designed to provide vertical or horizontal airflow through versatile mounting configurations for either wall or ceiling. Its compact size allows for placement in tight spaces.
Additionally, the HVH has an attractive appearance, is easy to install, requires minimum maintenance and has a long life.
Chromalox HVH heaters are not only UL Listed and CSA Certified for use in USA and Canada, but also CE Certified to meet European standards.
* Pilot light to indicate normal operation of the heater
* Adjustable on and off electronic fan time delay control
* Outlet screen to prevent objects from coming in contact with the fan
* Easy access to internal components, through large door at the bottom and removable case front, for improved serviceability
* Optional controls on the front for convenient adjusting, monitoring and operation of the heater
* Epoxy sealed elements reduce false trips on ground fault equipment
* Factory or field installable thermostat, fan controls and disconnect kits
HVH applications include:
* Shipping and receiving areas
* Pump houses
* Power generating stations
* Aircraft hangars
* Factories and warehouses