Bringing together a panel of speakers from Australia Post, O’Brien Glass, Tyco ADT and IBM, Blackbay's Mobility Forum will focus on the challenges and business issues facing organisations when considering mobility.
The event will be held on May 30, at the North Sydney Club in Sydney.
The event will involve two breakout sessions with case study presentations from key speakers:
- Geoff Cook - Messenger Post & Mailroom Solutions General Manager, Australia Post
- Doug Robinson - Partner Services, T&L, IBM
Field Service Management:
- Peter Herring - IT Manager, O'Brien Glass
- Tyco ADT
- Dave Ffowcs Williams, Director, Blackbay
The speakers in each session will present their experiences with mobile technology within their respective markets. Topics covered within the presentations include:
- What were the underlying reasons for considering mobility
- How has mobility affected their business
- What went well during and after the mobility implementation
- What did not go well
- What has been the impact of real-time data on their business
- Question and answer sessions with the speakers
This is an opportunity to learn from businesses that have successfully implemented mobility solutions and network with your peers in the industry.