Using Bizcaps software, National Foods is exchanging comprehensive product and pricing data with trading partners such as IGA/Metcash and Coles. National Foods is one of Australia’s largest food and beverage groups and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lion Nathan National Foods. Across Australia, National Foods’ 5000 staff service its core product segments - milk, fresh dairy foods, juice, specialty cheeses and soy products.
When National Foods merged its operations with Dairy Farmers, it conducted a detailed analysis of the systems within each company to choose the systems best suited to the merged operations. Bizcaps had successfully taken Dairy Farmers’ product data to GS1net. National Foods chose to replace their existing middleware with Bizcaps Enterprise because of its capacity to deal with the complexities of the merged divisional company, its ability to interface with SAP ECC6 and because of Dairy Farmers' positive experience in getting their product data to their trading partners with Bizcaps support.
Bizcaps Enterprise software helps clients quickly and accurately create and maintain product data for GS1net, validated against industry and business rules and in the format that trading partners need.
Features of Bizcaps Enterprise software include:
- Bizcaps Enterprise software is powered by the Bizcaps GS1net Connect engine, the first middleware to be certified for use with GS1net and recertified in 2009 for the upgraded GS1net v 2.0.
- Bizcaps solutions also incorporate powerful workflow capabilities that allow users to streamline and manage every process including new product introductions, product data collection and publication to datapools such as GS1net and the NPC
- Enterprise is part of a range of Product Lifecycle Management, Product Data Management and Business Process Management software solutions available from Bizcaps
- Bizcaps also has a full-service product data entry unit that can help suppliers gather, cleanse and input complex product data
- Juice: Berri, Daily Juice, Australian Fresh and Just Juice
- Milk: Pura, Dairy Farmers, Moove, Farmers Union, Dare, Big M and Masters
- Cheddar cheeses: Coon and Cracker Barrel
- Fresh dairy foods: Yoplait, Fruche, Thick and Creamy, YoGo and Divine Classic
- Premium specialty cheeses: under brands such as King Island, South Cape, Tasmanian Heritage, Mersey Valley, Tilba, Timboon, and Heidi Farm