Together with Biz.Com applications, rugged mobile computers enable businesses to replace the pen and paper and collect information electronically and in real time.
With the latest in-built connectivity in rugged mobile computers, information can be sent wirelessly over the mobile phone network back to head office host ERP systems.
Rugged Mobile computers are useful for workers inside and outside the four walls of an organisation
Ideal for use in:
A range of features such as GPS and Bluetooth connectivity for your mobile computer
- Tracking Equipment- Transport and Logistics to track and trace deliveries
- Field Equipment- Field sales and service
- Stock Management- Retail or commercial inventory management
- Wholesale and Distribution
- Healthcare and Government
- Hospitality and Utilities
There are many variations and configurations of mobile computers in the market. Features include:
- In-built bar code scanners (1D and Imagers)
- GPS (Global Positioning Satellite)
- GPRS, GSM, 3G, 3.5G, HSDPA, Wireless LAN (802.11a/b/g)
- Bluetooth connectivity for modems and printers
- 3.5 Inch colour high definition screens
- Windows Mobile operating systems
- Qwerty, Numeric options for keyboard
- Micro SD card slot
Many accessories available to further extend the capability of these devices
- Mobile printers can connect via Bluetooth
- Trigger handle pistol grip (gun) which is useful for scan intensive operations
- Magnetic strip readers for credit card transactions
- Vehicle cradles
Rugged Mobile Computers today have all the features and functionalities of PC’s and laptops, only they are more compact and less cumbersome. Information and data can be accessed and transferred from any location and are easy to carry and operate while dealing with people or completing day to day activities.
Rugged Mobile Computers provide different degrees of ruggedness to suit a variety of environments. They can withstand drops to concrete, dust and rain providing good longevity and great ROI.