Biz.Sales makes things a whole lot simpler for the sales workforce by giving them real-time access to critical information while out in the field. It utilises a handheld PDA to communicate wirelessly with the current enterprise/host system.
The Biz.Sales mobile computing solution for field force automation assists with the management of several sales processes, including:
- the processing and sending of sales orders/invoices whilst on the road
- completing and sending call reports on the road
- viewing customer information such as purchasing and financial history
- accessing to stock on hand, pricing and product information
- managing call cycle scheduling
- informing sales reps of latest deals to promote.
For the Biz.Sales field force automation system to work, each sales representative is provided with a handheld computer that enables them to send, receive and access information from host IT systems at head office.
This mobile computing solution enables live interaction between sales reps on the road and those at head office, and allow for a range of functions to be achieved that eliminate costly manual processes and errors.
The key benefits of Biz.Sales mobile computing solutions include:
- sales reps have up to date information at their fingertips
- significant reduction in order to fulfillment timeframes
- simplified order processing and reduced errors
- instant access to daily market information without the need for collation of call reports
- increased focus on serving customers and growing sales
- less paperwork for reps and increased customer visits per day
- overall increased revenue.