MHD actuated linear drives from Bishop Wisecarver Corporation are ideal for heavy duty and high load applications such as automotive assembly, robotic transfer systems and many other heavy mechanical handling industries. MHD actuated linear drives come with tracks and a set of four bearing blocks, complete with a left and right block assembly.
Features of MHD actuated linear drives include:
- Three large integral crown rollers in bearing blocks
- Sealed bearing blocks to minimise maintenance and friction and maximise lifespan and continuous operation
- The top V groove bearing for the heaviest load is a tapered roller bearing for high capacity and rigidity
- Double-row tapered bearings are aligned in the motion direction to resist end loading and premature failure from axial loading
- A pair of 100 x 40mm high precision, hardened flat tracks, fully ground on all surfaces
- Tracks of single lengths up to 1.4m can be joined for longer length applications