BioPak has recently launched a disposable wine cup made from Natureworks Ingeo polymer. The PLA wine cup was developed in response to the high number of enquiries from outdoor event organizers and wine producers looking for a safe, environmentally friendly alternative to traditional glass and plastic wine cups.
Features of the disposable wine cup include:
- Comprising of 2 separate components, the stems and the cups are supplied separately and simply clip together
- The high quality and crystal clear finish of the disposable wine cups make them the ideal solution for serving premium wines at outdoor events where glass is prohibited
- The production of PLA emits up to 68% less greenhouse gas emissions compared to conventional plastic production
- The entire cup is produced from an annually renewable plant resource and in countries where the infrastructure exists; the cup can be composted in an industrial compost facility
- BioCup disposable wine cups are available in custom colours and custom prints