BioPak has released a range of biodegradable absorbent meat pads made from renewable resources.
Dri-Fresh Resolve is an absorbent meat presentation surface. Three years in development, Resolve is a unique and highly developed product offering good Meat Saver characteristics which completely eliminate meat discolouration.
Dri-Fresh Resolve also extends further to control the surface moisture of the meat, which ensures that the underneath looks as fresh as the top. Resolve can be used as absorbent pads in retail packs through to display counters.
Dri-Fresh Resolve is manufactured using a unique, proprietary process without adhesives or bonding materials and is available in a variety of sizes and shapes to suit.
Resolve is composed from non-GM corn starch film thermally laminated to a fully compostable FSC cellulose absorber. Resolve will decompose quickly and therefore supports consumer sensitivity to food packaging.
- Unique highly developed presentation surface providing good Meat Saver properties and surface moisture control
- Fully bio-degrades in home compost
- Advanced absorbent technology
- Can be used in retail packs or display counters
- Full range of absorbencies to meet your requirements
- Manufactured in BRC/IoP accredited facilities and RAPRA approved for direct food contact
Dri-Fresh Resolve is just one product from the BioPak range of innovative biodegradable packaging products and systems. BioPak’s technical specialists are available to assist you with the development of environmentally friendly packaging that provides you with product differentiation, enhanced presentation, and greater brand awareness.