These gas sensors are certified to 150ºC, and suitable for applications such as turbine enclosures and drying ovens used in solvent based printing and coating machines.
Such applications need reliable and stable gas detection allowing low level alarm settings across a wide temperature range. For this reason, Sensepoint gas sensors feature a specially matched pair of Sieger poson resistant combustible gas detection elements.
This ensures the sensors have a very stable baseline, allowing alarm trip points to be set as low as 5% LEL across a temperature range of -40°C to +150°C. The gas measuring range can be configured from 0-20% LEL up to 0-100% LEL depending on the type of controller used.
Sensepoint high temperature gas sensors feature:
- alarm trip points as low as 5% LEL
- fast response speed
- poison resistant detectors
- low power consumption
- low cost disposable sensor
- greater than 5 year typical operating life
- specially matched ‘Sieger’ detectors for high stability
- measuring ranges from 0-20% LEL to 0-100% LEL
- 316 Stainless Steel sensor body; and
- ATEX approved design.