100 series pressure gauges from Noshock, represented in Australia by Bintech are high quality dry gauges that provide reliable service on non-brass corrosive applications. These pressure gauges can be used in almost all areas of the manufacturing industry and are especially suited for hydraulic, pneumatic, process, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and medical applications.
Specifications for 100 series pressure gauges are as follows:
- Sizes: 1 1/2, 2, 2 1/2 and 4 inch
- Connection locations: back, bottom, left and right hand side
- Connection size: 1/8" NPT and 1/NPT dependent upon model and size
- Casing: ABS as standard, steel, chrome and stainless steel available upon request
- Lens: Plexiglass as standard, glass available on request for certain models
- Bourdon tube: brass and copper alloys
- Accuracy: +/- 1% full scale to +/- 2.5% full scale, dependent on model
- Temperature: 0ºF to 140ºF (-18ºC to 60ºC)
100 series pressure gauges are designed to suit almost all manner of manufacturing applications and are fully featured to provide a robust and effective performance.