If there is a problem, where flammable goods are sitting out in the open, exposed to the elements or exposed to employees and stock, if flammable liquids need to be stored to reduce theft of company property, if worried about an OH&S compliance audit or concerned about fire prevention in premises, there is only one answer.
Flammable goods storage cabinets are the only way to ensure all of flammable goods are stored appropriately, however still close by for, when you need them.
Flammable safety storage cabinets provide a safe, close-by, secure and time saving method for storing all types of dangerous chemicals and help you maintain good housekeeping practices.
Benefits and features:
* Safely contain hazardous chemicals to reduce the risk of fire, protecting both personnel and facilities
* Identify, organize, and segregate dangerous liquids
* Offer compliance with federal OSHA regulations and state and local fire codes
* Improve efficiency by allowing solvent to be stored near the points of use
* Improve security with keyed locking mechanism
Features of the flammable cabinets include:-
* Fully welded construction
* 1.2 mm steel
* Double wall
* 400 mm thermal barrier
* Superior electrostatic high gloss powder coat finish
* Dual vents with built in flash arrestors
* Sequential self closing and latching doors
* 3 point locking mechanisms
* leakproof fully welded 150mm deep containment sump
* shelves with built in troughs to contain spills
* adjustable leveling feet to prevent doors binding
* Complete signage to comply with regulations
Compliance to Safety Standards
Big Safety stocks only Justrite cabinets. All of the Justrite cabinets are fire tested to comply with the FM rating, something no other cabinet sold in Australia can claim, they also not only comply, but exceed Australian Standards AS 1940.
Big Safety stock a range of dangerous goods storage cabinets including cabinets for flammable goods, corrosive substances, organic peroxides and pesticide storage. Cabinets are available in a range of sizes to cater for a range of market needs. This could range from 30 litres through to 250 litres cabinets which can store 12 x 20 litre drums.
For the most corrosive acids storage, Big Safety has chemical storage cabinets made completely from Polyethylene. This will prevent the door handle or hinges corroding due to highly corrosive vapours such as phenol, nitric acid, sulphuric acid or other substances.
All of the Justrite safety cabinet ranges are currently being used extensively for laboratory safety, chemical and acid storage in government agencies, schools, hospitals, laboratories, farms and businesses throughout Australia.