Bibby Financial Services know that in the manufacturing business there is little time available to spend chasing payment when there are orders to be filled and new business to be sought.
Now there is a solution to this problem with debtor finance services from Bibby Financial Services. Sometimes knows as invoice finance, factoring, or cash flow finance, debtor finance is a flexible funding service which releases cash tied up in outstanding customer services to bridge the cash flow gap between raising an invoice and actually receiving payment.
Debtor finance works by providing an immediate injection of cash into a business against the value of the outstanding invoices the company has. Each time an invoice is raised Bibby Finacial Services will release a percentage of its value to the company within 24 hours. The remaining balance, less a small fee, is paid to the business once the customer has settled their invoice in full.
Debtor finance provides both an immediate and ongoing supply of money linked to sales, so as a business grows, so does the funding available to the company.
An additional part of their debtor finance service, Bibby Financial Services can provide a comprehensive credit control service, issuing end of month statements, chasing and collecting outstanding invoice payments and handling the administration on a company's behalf, freeing up time to manage and grow business.
Key benefits of using debtor finance services from Bibby include:
- improve cash flow to stay in control
- release working capital to take on more business
- free the family home from the business
- no real estate security required
- ein business by offering more competitive terms of trade with confidence
- improve margins by gaining a better deal from suppliers using improved buying power
- access funds quickly to take advantage of opportunities as they arise
- funding grows in line with sales
- protect bottom line by removing early settlement discounts.