BettaPumps is a specialist manufacturer and supplier of dewatering pumps, submersible dewatering pumps, portable dewatering pumps, construction dewatering pumps and dewatering equipment.
Made from high quality raw materials, BettaPumps dewatering pumps feature a welded steel air/water separation tank.
Available in varying sizes at competitive prices, submersible dewatering pumps from BettaPumps find widespread use in sumps and dewatering applications.
BettaPumps’ pumps range includes jet pumps, end suction centrifugal pumps, liquid ring pumps, horizontal and vertical multistage pumps, self priming swimming pool pumps, self priming centrifugal pumps with open impeller as well as self draining whirlpool pumps.
The MST 150 series is a powerful range of vortex impellor circulating pumps with a stainless steel shaft and pump body. Designed to offer large capacities without high power usage, these pumps are ideal for handling effluent water with applications in sanitation and irrigation.
Key features of BettaPumps submersible dewatering pumps:
- Powerful automatic vortex impellor drainage pumps
- Heads up to 9.2 metres
- Flows up to 340 litres per minute
- Designed specifically for lifting domestic sewage and other non-aggressive liquids
- Energy saving pumps, offering large capacity with low power consumption
- 316 stainless steel shaft and 304 stainless steel pump body and shell
- Stainless steel construction ensures greater durability and reliability
- Each unit is wet tested for guaranteed reliable operation
- 5m cable ensures high mobility and ease of use
- Italian dual mechanical seal
- Thermal protective device allows liquid temperature up to 35ºC
- Comes with a float for automated use in sumps for drainage or general dewatering
- 2-year warranty