Bestech Australia presents a new range of low cost laser distance sensors from Micro-Epsilon.
The latest addition to the existing range of economical distance measurement sensors from Micro-Epsilon, the new optoNCDT ILR 1030 laser sensors offer a measuring range between 0.2m and 8m on diffuse reflective surfaces, extendable to 50m when using a reflector plate.
One of the smallest laser distance sensors in its class, the Micro-Epsilon optoNCDT ILR 1030 offers a high measurement speed of 100Hz, enabling length measurements with different objects in the measuring range as well as high reliability of measurements on different target materials.
Operating on the time-of-flight principle, the optoNCDT ILR 1030 laser distance sensors are insensitive to external light influences and can even measure under artificial lighting.
Key features of optoNCDT ILR 1030 laser distance sensors:
- Provides a constant resolution over the entire measuring range
- Operates at temperatures between -30ºC and +50ºC
- Measures with a visible, class II laser pulse, enabling easy alignment on the target
- Can be set up and configured directly using the keypad on the housing
- Software provided enables the user to make additional adjustments