XA1100 series accelerometer is specifically designed for high level shock measurement, up to 100 000g.
This piezoresistive accelerometer takes advantage of the new silicon strain gauge technology and manufacturing techniques.
Strain gauges are arranged in an active ½ Wheatstone bridge and completed by an external module, placed in the cable.
- Measurement range: ±60 000g & ±100 000g
- Safe overload: 120 000g & 200 000g
- Ultimate acceleration: 180 000g & 300 000g
- Full scale output: 100mV nominal and 60mV min.
- Non-linearity: ±0.5% F.S. nominal
- Supply voltage: 10 Vdc
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 125°C
- Weight: <3gms without cable
The XA1100 features a high resonance frequency and zero damping, ideal for the measurement of fast rise-time accelerations and short or long duration shocks. A bidirectional shock accelerometer model, offering the same footprint and specifications is also available.
The XA1100 is manufactured by FGP and distributed in Australia and New Zealand by Bestech Australia .