Bestech Australia presents a range of high temperature weldable strain gauges manufactured by TML, Japan.
The AW series strain gauges are fully encapsulated in a corrosion resistant metal tube for use in a variety of environments including gas filled atmospheres and under water.
The weldable strain gauges are designed for simple installation using the dedicated spot welder, W-50R.
In addition to several backing material choices, the strain gauges are available in various options including grounded tube, narrow gauge width, bent backing and tube for a nominated curved surface, fitted cables or terminals among others.
Key features of AW series weldable strain gauges:
- Gauges available for both static and dynamic applications
- Matched with high pass filters to eliminate spurious signals
- Gauge length of 5mm or 8 mm
- Temperature compensated ranges from -196ºC minimum to +800ºC maximum
- Backing material options include Inconel 600, SUS321 and 304
- Quarter to full bridge configuration available