Bestech Australia offers WPS series miniature draw wire displacement sensors to measure the linear movement of a component using a wire of highly flexible, stainless steel strands.
A striking feature of the WPS series miniature draw wire displacement sensor is its compact size of 45x31x46 mm.
Measurement ranges up to 750 mm are possible with the WPS series miniature draw wire displacement sensor despite this miniaturisation.
The WPS series miniature draw wire displacement sensors are easy to mount, a fact which makes them interesting for use in series-produced machines and equipment.
The design of the WPS series miniature draw wire displacement sensor is flexible and can accommodate various measurement ranges and classes of accuracy. Apart from the usual potentiometer version, models with small incremental encoders as the measuring element are also possible.
- Measurement ranges: 50, 150, 250, 500 and 750mm. Longer ranges possible
- Sensor element: Potentiometer or incremental encoder
- Linearity: 0.05 to 0.5 % FSO.
- Weight: Approximately 45 ... 80 g
- Customer-specific low cost versions
- Small design