Bestech Australia presents W-50R spot welders manufactured by TML, Japan.
W-50R spot welders are a compact and lightweight range of capacitive discharge spot welders used to mount weldable strain gauges to structures as well as to secure lead wires in place.
Designed for convenient operation in field applications, W-50R spot welders measure 300mm W x 195mm H x 195mm D and weigh 13kg.
The welding energy is controlled in two ranges of 1-10 and 5-50 watt seconds continuously. The short output pulse of approximately 5ms minimises thermal damage to materials being welded. There is no annealing in slow cooling, and change of shape at the welding points is minimised.
Key features of W-50R spot welders:
- Requires a power source of 230V AC, 50/60Hz
- Stabilising circuit cancels the effect of fluctuations in the power source voltage
- Output voltage is approximately 32V (max), and 2 welds per second can be achieved at 50 watt seconds
- Operates in an environment of 0-50ºC, 85% RH or less (no condensation)
- Projecting parts such as electrical cables can be stored in the main unit for easy portability and handling