Bestech Australia have introduced the A6000 series of universal type digital panel meters from Asahi Keiki, Japan. The digital panel meter features:
- Four-digit 20 millimetre red or green LED main display
- Four-digit 6 millimetre red LED sub displays
AC and DC voltage/current, resistance, thermocouple, frequency, strain gauge and process inputs can be measured to high accuracy in various ranges. For example, in the case of thermocouple, nine different ranges, using different sensors and measuring between -100 and 1700ºC, can be used. Resolution of up to 0.1 ºC is possible and accuracy lies between ±0.15% and ±0.6% of full scale using digital linearisation.
The output options include BCD, analogue, RS232C and RS-485, depending on users’ need. The A6000 series of universal type digital panel meter can be used for a variety of purposes, making it suitable for measurement needs.
Specifications of the A6000 series universal type digital panel meter include:
- 100 - 240V AC or 12 – 48V DC supply
- Power consumption: 8VA (maximum load)
- Conversion rate of 1000 times/second
- 450 gram mass
- Dimensions of 96(W) x 48(H) x 97.5(D) millimetres