The CSP2008 universal controllers by Micro-Epsilon of Germany are available from Bestech Australia .
Designed for multiple applications including height measurement and thickness measurement, the CSP2008 universal controllers can be used to process two digital or analogue input signals of almost all Micro-Epsilon displacement sensors.
The controllers are especially useful for measuring objects of varying thickness, where data such as maximum and minimum values are required and can be graphed.
Ethercat can be used as an external interface for connecting further sensors and I/O modules. Measured values can be easily read even from a long distance, thanks to the controller’s high luminance display.
CSP2008 universal controllers find application in:
- Height measurement with 2 sensors
- Co-planarity measurement
- Flatness and roundness measurement with synchronised sensors
- Thickness measurement
Key features of CSP2008 universal controllers:
- Real-time processing of input and output signals at up to 100 kHz (user selectable)
- Unique user interface for the configuration of the controller via Ethernet on a PC or laptop
- All user selectable functions of the controller and measured values can be viewed, displayed and stored in real time via a web browser
- Simple sensor connection with automatic sensor recognition, configuration of the sensor using buttons and display on controller or via laptop
- Simple mounting using DIN rail TS 35
- Extremely flexible and powerful functionality
- Function modules can be combined in many ways
Micro-Epsilon laser displacement sensors and micrometers are well suited to the CSP2008 universal controllers available from Bestech Australia.