A new line of universal controllers manufactured by Micro-Epsilon of Germany is now available from Bestech Australia .
The new CSP2008 universal controllers can be used to process two digital or analogue input signals of almost all Micro-Epsilon displacement sensors and micrometers. Ethercat can be used as an external interface for connecting further sensors and I/O modules.
The high luminance display in these universal controllers enables measured values to be easily read even from a long distance.
The controllers facilitate real-time processing of input and output signals at up to 100kHz. A simple user interface enables easy configuration of the controller via Ethernet on a PC or laptop.
The universal controllers are especially useful in measuring objects of varying thicknesses where data such as maximum and minimum values is required and can be graphed.
The CSP2008 universal controllers find application in:
- Height measurement with two sensors
- Co-planarity measurement
- Flatness and roundness measurement with synchronised sensors
- Thickness measurement
Key features of CSP2008 universal controllers
- Real-time processing of input and output signals at up to 100kHz
- Unique user interface for the configuration of the controller via Ethernet on a PC or laptop
- All user selectable functions of the controller and measured values can be viewed, displayed and stored in real-time via a web browser without installing any third-party software
- Simple sensor connection with automatic sensor recognition
- Simple mounting using DIN rail TS 35
Micro-Epsilon laser displacement sensors and micrometers are suitable for CSP2008 universal controllers.