All torque, angle, speed plus other derivative parameters are instantly recorded and analysed with the companion DR 3000 VS software supplied with the torque sensors.
The single USB cable included with each sensor is used for all power and output signal connections. The single cable also enables fast and simple electrical installation.
The DR 3000 USB torque sensors with a notebook-style computer is a compact and portable means of measuring torque and angle/speed in the laboratory or in the field with appropriate environmental protection.
Key applications of the DR 3000 USB torque sensors:
- Monitoring torque characteristics on the production line for the assembly of electric motors, switches, pumps and various rotational devices
- Monitoring fastener torque and angle
- Quality assurance testing in the laboratory
- Suitable for research projects such as wind turbine design, offshore wave power generation studies, remote control valve operation, and antennae rotation
Key features of the DR 3000 USB torque sensors:
- Full scale ranges from 0.5 to 1000N/m
- Shaft speeds for the lower torque ranges are up to 30,000rpm
- Measurement rates for all ranges are up to 2500 samples/second
- Resolution of the output signal is 16 bit
- Embedded calibration factor enables verification of the sensor data
- DR 3000 VS evaluation software for the DR-3000 USB allows direct reading of the measured data into a text file in CSV format through any USB port of a PC
The Lorenz DR 3000 USB torque/angle transducers are distributed in Australia by Bestech Australia.
Bestech also provides all necessary sales and technical support for the complete range of Lorenz torque and force transducers, load cells as well as matching electronics and accessories.