Bestech Australia presents the LR150KPlus advanced material testing machines designed to perform complex as well as routine testing applications up to 150 kN.
Featuring a floor standing twin column design with a crosshead travel range of 1150mm, the LR150KPlus material testing machines are microprocessor controlled and incorporate proven 32-bit technology for highly accurate load measurement and rapid data acquisition.
Designed for user-friendly operation even during complex tests, LR150KPlus material testing machines feature an intuitive user interface consisting of a side mounted control console with large, positive action membrane keys that allow tests to be performed at the touch of a button.
The system is ideal for use in production, quality control, education and research environments.
Key features of LR150KPlus material testing machines:
- Simple to set up, operate and maintain
- High resolution backlit LCD display with intuitive operator interface, multi-lingual and multi-unit display options
- Standalone system capable of storing up to 600 test results from a choice of 10 programmable test set ups
- Test parameters are entered using the keypad in a sequential menu driven format
- Full PC integration with NEXYGENPlus material test and data analysis software
- Crosshead guidance system in a stiff frame prevents side loading of the sample under test
- Stiffness compensation allows compensation to be made for any deformation of the load frame, load cell and grips of the instrument during compression testing
- Interchangeable load cells available for tension, compression and cycling through zero force measurements
- Extensive range of grips and fixtures to support virtually any type of test
- Load measuring system exceeds the requirements of all recognised international standards
- High accuracy load measurement (0.5% of reading)
- Speed range: 0.001–254 mm/min
- Data sampling rate 8 kHz