Bestech Australia introduces an advanced range of multi-channel, multi-transducer signal conditioning systems designed to simplify managing tests that require the use of different types of transducers.
Transducers compatible with the Precision Filters 28000 series include strain gauge bridge, charge, IEPE w/TEDS, voltage (filter amp), thermocouple, RTD, potentiometric and frequency among others.
The 28000 series signal conditioning systems enable time and cost savings during every phase of a test project from record-keeping, set-up and operation to maintenance and upgrades.
Key features of the multi-transducer signal conditioning systems:
- High speed transient, static or combination of both types can be operated
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) is included to assist in the management of the system by providing control panels for configuration set-up and test
- Alternatively, the Ethernet interface enables set-up via the network
- Programmable 4, 6 and 8-pole filters are also included with greater than 100dB/octave and cut-offs from 1 Hz to 204.6kHz
- Amplifiers have a bandwidth of up to 700 kHz
- A single system can have a mix of up to 256 programmable channels
- Modular construction enables easy system upgrade and expansion
- Optional ‘GO/NO GO’ measurement and control system test can be run before the test proper begins as an extra safeguard and for critical applications
- Results are NIST traceable and external calibration is made redundant where NIST is a recognised standard
Bestech Australia provides all necessary pre- and post-sales technical support for the 28000 series signal conditioning systems in addition to a wide selection of transducers to complete most system requirements.