Bestech Australia presents the TMR 200 data acquisition systems from TML, Japan.
Designed as a compact multichannel data acquisition system, the TMR 200 enables the combination of various sensor inputs according to measurement requirements.
TMR 200 multi channel data acquisition systems allow high speed sampling of 100kHz. Sensor input units include not only analogue input/output for strain, voltage and temperature but also digital input/output for CAN, VOICE/GPS and a telemeter interface unit.
Key features of TMR 200 data acquisition systems:
- Up to 80 channels can be used at any one time
- Real-time histogram analysis (option) and waveform recording are available
- Connection with the colour LCD display unit makes data acquisition possible without a computer
- Connecting to a computer allows for more sophisticated histogram analysis
- Vibration tolerance and small size make it suitable for use onboard a vehicle
- Enables battery operation
- Allows data recovery at power interruptions and measurement restart at power recovery
- Compatible with large capacity CF cards
- Has USB and LAN interfaces