Bestech Australia has introduced TMR 200 multi-channel data acquisition system from TML, Japan.
The TMR 200 is a compact multi-channel data acquisition system offering easy combination of various sensor inputs according to measurement purpose.
A high speed sampling of 100kHz per channel is possible and sensor input units include input/output for strain, voltage, temperature, etc.
Digital input/output unit for CAN, VOICE/ GPS and a Telemeter interface unit is also available.
Real-time histogram analysis as well as waveform recording is available. Connection with the display unit with colour touch screen LCD makes setup and data acquisition a breeze. Hooking up to a computer allows more sophisticated analysis.
Important features include the following:
- Easy setup of a combination of various sensor input/output units for strain, temperature, voltage, CAN, etc.
- Up to 80 channels at any one time
- 100kHz high speed sampling per channel possible
- Vibration tolerance and small size to suit onboard vehicle measurements
- Battery operation
- Data recovery at power interruption and measurement restart at power recovery
- Various settings, monitoring and measurement result display with the display unit
- Compatible with large capacity CF card
- USB and LAN interfaces
- Histogram analysis in real time
This multi-channel data logger is available in Australia and New Zealand from Bestech Australia.