Bestech Australia has introduced TD-91B, an instrumentation digital indicator for measuring load, displacement, pressure and other strain gauge based transducers.
TD-91B digital indicator has an LED display with 20mm in character height and Jog Dial to offer good operability. Jog dials are used in these digital displays to select menus and to set high and low limit values.
Input range and indication in physical units can be easily set by calibration of an equivalent input value and actual load. In addition, the result of comparison between high/ low limit value and measurement value is output with open-collector signal.
The important features of TD-91B digital indicator are:
- Number of channels: One
- Measuring object: 120ohms or 350ohms full bridge transducer(or parallel connection of four 350ohms transducers)
- Measuring range: -3mV/V - +3mV/V, ±9999(4 digits)
- Small and lightweight
- Direct reading in physical quantity with calibration of equivalent input value
- Analogue peak-hold and high/low limit functions
- Easy-to-see and wide monitor
- Wide balance adjustment range
- Voltage and current outputs
- Easy operation with Jog Dial
- Possible panel mounting
- Dimension: 96mm x 48mm
The TD-91B digital indicator is a product of TML, Japan and is available in Australia and New Zealand from Bestech Australia.