The Sensorex SX41600 dual axis inclinometers find application in offshore oil and gas platforms, LNG ship pitch and roll measurement, and gas turbine positioning. The stainless steel IP67 enclosure ensures the inclinometer’s longevity and performance even in submerged seawater conditions.
The SX41600 dual axis inclinometer is ATEX certified for use in permanent explosive atmospheres, either gas or dust (Zone 0), and in the presence of gas types listed in subdivisions IIA, IIB and IIC.
The Sensorex SX41600 inclinometers are available in standard as well as special ranges.
Sensorex SX41600 dual axes inclinometers:
- Output signal: 4 to 20 mA
- Supply voltage: 24Vdc (50 mA)
- Linearity: ±0.05%FS
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC
- Overall dimensions: 133mm L x 60mm W x 52mm H
- Electrical connection: IP68 push-pull cylindrical connector + 2m cable terminated with mating connector