Seal Tick 6081b package leak testers find application in packaged food and pharmaceuticals where the integrity of the package seal is crucial to ensure quality parameters such as long shelf life and taste for sealed food packages, and in the case of pharmaceuticals, the efficacy of the packed product.
Providing automated test results that are objective and independent of operator interpretation, the new and improved Seal Tick 6081b package leak tester comprises of a rugged and hygienic floor standing stainless steel frame, a flexible purpose-made sealed bag chamber, a latching handle for opening and closing the test chamber bag, and a microprocessor based controller with digital display for the display of test results.
Once the TSE 6081b is fully set up, all that the operator is required to do is pull a handle bar to open the test chamber, load the package, and push the handle to close the chamber and automatically initiate the test cycle. At the end of the cycle, the red and green indicator lamps on the control panel indicate the test status as PASS, FINE FAIL or COURSE FAIL. The handle is then pulled to open the test chamber and the tested package is removed for further processing.
Key features of Seal Tick 6081b package leak testers:
- Leak test cycle times dependent on test product characteristics such as volume or physical size
- Test cycles range from 5 seconds to over 45 seconds
- Does not crush, stress or inflate the test package
- Tests conducted in a dry inert atmosphere
- Allows packages of different sizes and shapes to be tested with the same bag size
- Memory stores up to 20 individual pre-set product test ‘recipes’
- Leak test results logged for up to 30 days
- Logged data can be uploaded via the tester’s Ethernet or USB interfaces
- Simple calibration procedure with traceable instrumentation ensures quality control