Bestech Australia has released an industrial grade pressure sensor, AST4000, from American Sensor Technologies. Utilising a one-piece stainless steel sensing element, AST4000 covers a wide variety of applications that require rugged construction, long cycle life, as well as media compatibility to deliver outstanding and long-term performance in pressure measurement.
The AST4000 is offered with a variety of threads, pressure ranges, outputs and electrical connections in order to make system integration seamless.
The features of the AST4000 are:
- Low cost and excellent performance
- Ranges up to 10,000 PSI
- Accuracy <±0.5% BFSL
- Compatible with wide range of liquids and gases
- High strength stainless steel construction
- No oil, welds or internal O-rings
- Wide operating temperature range
- Low static and thermal errors
- EMI/RFI protection
- Pressure cycles >100 million
- Various output options of 4-20mA, 1-5VDC, 1-6VDC, 0-50mV 0.5-4.5V ratiometric are available
- Industrial OEM equipment
- HVAC/R equipment
- Water management
- Control panels
- Hydraulic systems
- Hydrogen storage (316L SS)
- Data loggers
The AST 4000 pressure transducers are available in Australia and New Zealand from Bestech Australia.