Originally designed as a vibration monitor for NASA and the Space Shuttle Program, the G-Logger remote acceleration acquisition system provides portable, lightweight and easy-to-use acceleration and temperature acquisition for a variety of applications.
Key applications of G-Logger remote acceleration acquisition system:
- Shipping data recording
- Race car instrumentation
- Rotating machinery monitoring
- Crash event recording
- Flight vibration monitoring
- Automotive suspension testing
Key features of G-Logger remote acceleration acquisition system
- Up to three axes can be activated for acquiring, storing and analysing AC/DC acceleration, AC velocity, shock and vibration
- Stores up to four million samples of acceleration and temperature data in its non-volatile flash memory
- Uses interchangeable accelerometers available in ranges from ±5G to ±100G
- Easily programmed through a serial link to a PC or laptop running Windows OS
- Once programmed, the unit can be disconnected and securely bolted in place to provide hands-free, unattended data acquisition for the length of the mission
The acceleration and temperature data acquisition system is self-contained in design with weather-proof sealing and can operate unattended for a period of 7-21 days on two D-cell alkaline batteries.
An external power source can also be used for longer use. The acceleration data acquisition system comes with an RS-232 interface cable and G-Logger software program.
The G-Logger remote acceleration acquisition system is available in Australia and New Zealand from Bestech Australia Pty Ltd.