The new MeasureX MRB21 pressure transmitters from Bestech Australia offer a low supply voltage of 3Vdc for the sensor, making them ideal for automotive and field applications.
These pressure transmitters typically find application in pressure monitoring of fuel pumps, agricultural equipment, hydraulic jacks and fire pumps.
The measuring element comprises of an etched silicone disc suspended in an oil filled capsule, similar to the MeasureX MRB21 pressure sensors. The floating element technology limits damage to the sensing element from hydraulic hammer as experienced in hydraulic control systems. The technology also improves thermal stability, precision and transmitter life.
The sensing element of each MRB21 is laser-trimmed during its manufacture to further enhance performance. When fully assembled, each transmitter is automatically computer tested and calibrated. All pressure transmitters are supplied with a test report.
Most gases and liquids are compatible with the MRB21 pressure transmitters since the diaphragm is made from 316L stainless steel. The transmitter case is made from 316 stainless steel.
Specifications of the MeasureX MRB21 pressure transmitters:
- Pressure ranges from -1Bar to 600Bar
- Pressure references are absolute, sealed gauge and gauge
- Overpressure rating is 150% FR
- Output signal is 0 to 2.5 V
- Standard precision grade is 0.25% FS with options of 0.1% and 0.5% FS
- Operating temperature range of 0ºC to 70ºC
- Environmental rating of IP68
- G1/4 and G1/2 (BSP) are the standard pressure port threads; other thread types also available