Bestech Australia presents the PA Hilton B500 ventilation trainer designed for use in various learning environments to enable trainee engineers and technicians to assemble a system matching prescribed ventilation requirements.
Providing educational and training centres with a flexible and realistically scaled system complete with instrumentation, the PA Hilton B500 ventilation trainer helps students control and monitor, flow and other conditions, and become familiar with various handheld instruments to measure essential air flow and other characteristics in air distribution systems.
Every PA Hilton B500 ventilation trainer comes with a set of instruments.
The principal aim of the B500 ventilation trainer is to demonstrate how to maximise the efficiency of air flow throughout a particular configuration, how to balance or equalise the distribution of air, and how to minimise energy consumption.
Students can gain experience and learn such principles utilising actual components (ductwork, dampers, diffusers, etc.) in the instrument as found in real-life commercial and residential buildings with greater ease and confidence, and become more productive with efficient ‘off site’ training.
Key features of PA Hilton B500 ventilation trainers:
- Facilitates measuring points throughout the ducts
- Includes instruments typically used by a building service engineer
- Extract version supplied for experiments in mining applications
- Comes with a comprehensive manual documenting installation, operation and maintenance precautions
- References provided for worked calculations and sample test results from a typical unit
- Suitable for students of building services, refrigeration and air conditioning, mechanical engineering, plant engineering and marine engineering