Bestech Australia offers Optris MiniSight non contact infrared temperature thermometer series with laser aiming and optical resolution of up to 20:1.
These non-contact temperature thermometers measure a wide range of temperature from 32ºC to 760ºC.
The Optris MiniSight and MiniSightPlus enable to measure objects as small as 13mm. Functions like MAX and MIN temperature results are shown in the display right away.
The MiniSight Plus with Offset and Hold make measurements smart. Object emissivities can be adjusted even after the measurement was taken.
Some distinctive features of MiniSight Pro are Data memory, integrated USB interface and software Optrisconnect support data storage, data processing and reporting on PC.
- Precision optics for accurate non-contact temperature measurement
- Temperature ranges from -32 up to 760ºC
- Fast 0.3 second scanning of cold and hot spots
- Exact measurement of objects as small as 13mm in any distance less than 140mm
- Optical resolutions up to 40:1
- Laser sighting with narrow beam aiming for accurate readings
- Adjustable acoustic high/low alarm
- USB interface, thermocouple input type K, software Optrisconnect
- Light weight
Optris MiniSight non contact infrared temperature thermometer series is ideal for the following:
- HVAC checks
- Automotive testing- easily check temperature of engines and catalytic converters, scan ignition system problems, analyse cooling system restrictions, diagnose air conditioning systems, check tyres and brakes with uneven breaking
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance - Check out temperature problems safely with connectors, fuses, electric motors, motor windings, insulations, electrical wiring and electrical cabinets before damage occurs
- Observe temperatures of motors and drives, bearings and valves
- Gather temperature data of heating and ventilation components
- Check furnace performance and steam distribution systems
- Other applications where temperature is a factor