Delivering a maximum force of 5 kN, the Lloyd LS5 universal materials testers are ideal for testing medical devices, plastic items, packaging, textiles, rubber and electronics among others. Lloyd grips, fixtures and extensometers available for the complete range of Lloyd materials testers enable users to configure powerful and versatile test systems.
When combined with the Nexygen Plus software running on a desktop PC or laptop, the Lloyd LS5 tester can be used to measure parameters used in tensile testing, compression testing, flexural testing, friction, insertion/extraction, creep/relaxation, peeling, and tearing tests.
Key features of Lloyd LS5 universal materials testers:
- User accessible test programs meet or exceed international materials test standards
- Intuitive set-up and operation with minimal maintenance required
- Small tabletop footprint with large test platform within the tester
- Wide range of highly precise Lloyd load cells enables quick and safe change of force sensitivity when necessary
- Powerful Nexygen Plus software saves many hours of system configuration
- Large integral library of standard test methods complying with international standards
- Intuitive user configurable test facility
- Video and still capture for visual analysis
- Integral SPC for continuous process monitoring
- Microsoft Office integration for seamless transfer of data to Windows packages, Windows 7 compatible
- Test automation and batch testing