Gladiator Technologies, USA announce the launch of the LandMark10 MEMS IMU/ GPS which has synchronized GPS and Inertial Timing and Rechargeable Internal Battery.
This unit features combined inertial measurement unit and GPS outputs with synchronized timing and a unique internal rechargeable battery.
The key features of the LandMark10 MEMS IMU/ GPS include:
- Fully Temperature Compensated Bias and Scale Factor
- Fully Compensated Misalignment and G-Sensitivity
- In Run Gyro Bias 10Â° to 100Â°/hour typical
- Small Size <116cm3/7in3
- Low Voltage +3V to 4V (single sided power) or internal/external battery power
- Sensor Bandwidth 100Hz
- Built-in Vibration Isolation
- Precision Alignment
- Shock Resistant
- Bandwidth 100Hz (user selectable)
- Self Test & Internal Temperature Sensors
- Long Life
The LandMark10 IMU/ GPS is an ultra low power device, light weight and typically consuming only 1/2 of a watt. The technology within this unit enables the best performance vs. price ratio available today while also offering many advanced user features such as.
- Synchronized Timing Outputs for Inertial & GPS Data
- Rechargeable Battery Power (5 hrs int./16 hrs ext.)
- 16 Channel C/A Code GPS Receiver 10Hz Data Rate
- Supports DGPS, WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS
- Low Power
- Light Weight
- RS485 Output 200Hz/Inertial & 10Hz/GPS
- Complete Setup kit available with display software, programming features, data recording, cabling and PC interfaces to ease user integration of the IMU/GPS into their systems. External battery power supply offers up to 16 hours of use.
Designed for commercial applications, the LandMark10 IMU/ GPS is ideal for rugged applications requiring low power, small size, synchronized timing of inertial and GPS data and low cost.
The LandMark10 IMU/ GPS is available in Australia & New Zealand from Bestech Australia.