The dV2-Cool digital pressure gauges, or high resolution manometers that can also vacuum leaks, automatically measure the temperature of the medium when connected to a refrigeration system, with respect to the selected vapour pressure curve for the gas concerned, and the actual gas pressure is displayed accordingly.
Any one of five common refrigerant gases can be selected via a tactile pad on the face of the manometers. Common with most Keller digital monometers, the dv2-Cooldigital pressure gauge includes an integral temperature sensor. What differentiates the dv2-Cool digital pressure gauge from all other Keller manometers is the pre-programmed maths function, which considers the gas vapour pressure curve and temperature.
Keller dv2-Cool digital manometer applications include:
- Industrial refrigeration manufacturing
- Refrigerant gas recharging stations
- Essential item in refrigeration engineers
- Service technicians’ tool kits
The dV2-Cool digital pressure gauges have the following selectable functions:
- CONT Timer - The instrument turns off 15 minutes after last key function (can be disabled if needed)
- GAS selection of coolant including R22, R12, R507, R404a, and R434a. Other coolant options are available on request
- Illuminated battery symbol when battery power is low