Bestech Australia presents the new Gladiator ‘LandMark’ 20GPS/AHRS eXT, a rugged and enhanced MEMS range of altitude heading reading systems. The new AHRS is a performance enhanced upgrade from the Gladiator LandMark 20AHRS version.
Offering lower noise accelerometers with improved temperature bias performance, the new Gladiator LandMark 20GPS/AHRS eXT altitude heading reading systems feature a ruggedised environmentally sealed packaging and MIL spec connector.
The new AHRS altitude heading reading systems find application in fixed and rotary wing aircraft, automotive and motorcycle testing, motor sports, commercial aircraft and marine craft as well as submarine device testing. Measured parameters include heading, altitude, pitch, roll, yaw, pressure and temperature.
The ruggedised environmental packaging and overall design enables the new AHRS to be used in applications requiring high performance and dependability in hostile environments as well as altitude and heading measurements to be made at relatively low cost.
Key features of the new Gladiator LandMark altitude heading reading systems:
- Low noise accelerometers and gyros enable precision measurement with improved in-run and bias over temperature
- Reduced jitter on the attitude indicator display
- Fully temperature compensated bias and scale factors, and compensated misalignment g-sensitivity optimise performance
- Measured parameters include heading, altitude, pitch, roll, yaw, pressure and temperature
- Set of gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer included for each axis (X, Y and Z)
- Also includes a pressure measurement sensor and 6 temperature measurement sensors
- Output signals from inertial sensors, magnetometers, pressure sensor and one temperature sensor are transmitted via the RS485 port
- Measures 6.7cm L x 4.5cm W x 3.75cm H and weighs 120 grams
- Input voltage is +3.1 to 4.2V maximum
- MTBF is 31,400 hours in accordance with MIL-STD-217F
- Shock rating is 500 g (1/2 sine, 30mSec powered)
- Operating temperature from -40ºC to +85ºC