Bestech Australia has introduced the TMR 200 data acquisition system system from TML, Japan. It is a compact multi-channel data acquisition system enabling the combination of various sensor inputs according to measurement purpose.
A high speed sampling of 100kHz is possible and sensor input units include not only analog input/output for strain, voltage, temperature, etc. but also digital input/output for CAN, VOICE/GPS and a Telemeter interface unit.
Features of the TMR 200 data acquisition system system:
- Hooking up to a computer allows for more sophisticated histogram analysis.
- The vibration tolerance of the system and its small size make it suitable for use onboard a vehicle.
- Up to 80 channels can be used at any one time with this versatile data acquisition system.
- Real-time histogram analysis (option) as well as waveform recording is available.
- The data acquisition system is compatible with large capacity CF cards, and also has USB and LAN interfaces.
- Connection with the colour LCD display unit makes data acquisition without a computer possible.
- Battery operation is also possible, and data recovery at power interruptions and measurement restart at power recovery are also possible.