Bestech Australia presents Endevco 2222C miniature piezoelectric accelerometers for vibration measurement on small structures and objects.
The high impedance Endevco 2222C miniature piezoelectric accelerometers are designed for general purpose vibration measurements of small structures or objects such as scale models, circuit boards and disk drives.
The versatility and performance characteristics of the vibration sensors make them ideal for any shock and vibration monitoring applications within non-harsh conditions including general purpose in-house laboratory testing, drop testing and vibration monitoring of portable electronics, flight vehicle or UAV vibration monitoring as well as durability testing of automotive components.
Key features of Endevco 2222C miniature piezoelectric accelerometers:
- Sensitivity of 1.4 pC/g
- Frequency range of 1 to 10k Hz (±1 dB)
- Weighs only 0.5gm, minimising mass loading concerns
- Self-generating, adhesive mounted device requires no external power source for operation
- Ground isolated from the sensor mounting surface
- Low-noise coaxial cable and sensor installation/ removal tool supplied for error-free operation
- 5-year comprehensive product warranty