Bestech Australia has introduced the PDA/PDB series of miniature, waterproof pressure gauges to its product range.
The miniature pressure gauges are manufactured by TML in Japan and are mainly utilised in civil engineering applications.
The impressive features of the miniature pressure transducers include:
- miniature dimensions of 6.5mm in diameter and 1mm thickness;
- protection rating of IP67;
- measuring range of 200kPa to 3MPa;
- rated output of 1mV/V;
- non-linearity to within 1%;
- sensor operates in temperature range of -20 to 70°C;
- water proof for standard daily use; and
- scratch resistant Teflon coated cables.
Bestech Australia supplies the PDA/PDB series of miniature pressure tranducers to customers in Australia and New Zealand.