The latest additions to Micro-Epsilon’s miniature infrared camera range are the thermoIMAGER 400 and 450 models, and both are now available from Bestech Australia .
The thermoIMAGER 400 and 450 models offer one of the highest optical resolutions of a thermal imaging camera in the industry. The innovative design includes a detector able to identify the smallest of temperature changes, due to the cameras' high thermal sensitivity. The cameras are available in four versions, with temperature ranges from -20°C to +1,500°C (TIM 400 only).
The free comprehensive software package included with the thermal imager allows representation of the thermal image in real time (80Hz) with record function (video, snapshots).
Some important features are:
- High resolution
- High speed real time imager
- High thermal resolution
- Software embedded hardware process interface
- Comprehensive software package TIMConnect
- DLL interface with SDK (Software Developer Kit) included
- LabView driver
- Small dimensions;and
- High environmental rating IP 67.