Bestech Australia has launched CD 375 Series of miniature LVDTs, with diameter of 9.5mm, from Macrosensors.
The AC-operated CD 375 Series includes small size contactless linear position sensors for both OEM and end user applications. The CD 375 Series is available in full scale measuring ranges from ±0.63mm to ±50mm and offers 50% larger core-to-bore radial clearance.
The low mass of the core makes these miniature LVDTs well suited for high response dynamic measurements. The CD375 Series of sensors feature high resolution, high repeatability, low hysteresis and good nonlinearity of ±0.25% of full range output.
The CD 375 Series for special applications includes units with different lead wire exit points and connectors; vented units for operation in pressurized fluids; units for higher ambient temperatures and units constructed of materials resistant to mild nuclear contact.
The features of the CD 375 Series include:
- Miniature 9.5mm diameter, low core mass
- Ranges of ±0.63mm to ±50 inches
- Non-linearity less than ±0.25% of FRO
- 220°F (105°C) operating temperature
- Coil assembly sealed to IEC IP-61
- Magnetically shielded SS housing
The applications of the CD 375 Series include:
- Machine tools
- Robotic grippers
- Medical equipment
- Valve position sensing
- ATMs and copy machines
- Pneumatic cylinder position
- Oil and gas well monitoring
- Automatic inspection equipment