Bestech Australia are the distributors of the MFI-10 Melt Flow Indexer. This unit is a modular system offering a flexible type of testing and increased automation function. The main base of the Melt Flow Indexer can be used either manually or fully automatic.
When undertaking standard test set-ups a saving function which can be protected by a password is available, up to 10 tests set-ups are able to be saved and recalled individually by name.
The MFI-10 has a back lit LCD function giving written instructions and audio prompts for the user at each step and final results will be calculated and displayed at the ending of testing.
Key Features of the MFI-10
- Calculates melt flow index (MFI), melt flow rate (MFR), melt volume rate (MVR), and Melt Density/Viscosity
- Easy set-up operation and maintenance
- Complies with BS 2782 Part 7: Method 720A, ISO 1133 and ASTM 1238 Methods A and B
- Melt density calculations
- Last test reload option - even when switched off
- Sequential instructions displayed on LCD
- Repeatable and reproducible results
- Heavy-duty, robust construction
- Supplied with full accessory kit