Bestech Australia presents an innovative range of pressure temperature transducers designed to provide pressure and temperature outputs at a single process point.
The AST20PT and AST46PT pressure temperature sensors find application in hydrogen, oxygen, heavy oil processing, hydraulics, analysers, offshore, pipelines and ammonia systems.
Both sensor models provide dual pressure and temperature outputs from a single process point, reducing process penetration points and leaks in critical systems.
The configured AST20PT stainless steel media isolated pressure temperature sensors and AST46PT explosion proof pressure temperature transmitters are ideal for low-power systems, saving cost by performing the task of two units from a single device.
Key features of the combo pressure temperature sensors:
- Offers high accuracy pressure and temperature measurements of +/-0.1% and 1.0% linearity respectively in various temperature ranges from -40ºC~+125ºC
- AST46PT is offered in pressure ranges up to 20,000 PSI (1,400 Bar)
- AST20PT is available in pressure ranges up to 45,000 PSI (3,100 Bar)
- Constructed in a wide range of wetted materials including high quality stainless steel and superalloys
- One-piece body construction