Bestech Australia presents the new Lorenz LCV-USB2 sensor interface in three models.
Suitable for specific applications in research, industrial, and test and quality control laboratories, the new Lorenz LCV-USB2 USB sensor interface enables most transducers, transmitters and other sensors to be powered directly by a PC.
Matching LCV-USB-VS2 software provided with the USB sensor interface allows the measuring system, including the sensor and the interposing electronics to be set up and calibrated in easy short steps.
Key features of Lorenz LCV-USB2 USB sensor interface:
- Measurement results are displayed digitally and, or graphically for control and analysis purposes
- Once a sensor is set up, the calibration details for that specific sensor are stored in the LCV-USB, saving time significantly
- When the sensor is reconnected, the LCV-USB automatically recognises that sensor without having to repeat the calibration procedure and is ready to start measuring
- Available in three models with all models providing the necessary excitation or source voltage for the sensor
- Model 1 suits strain gauge bridge transducers, Model 2 suits 0-5Vdc output sensors and Model 3 suits 0/4 – 20 mA type transmitters
- Each model provides a 16-bit digital output signal at up to 5000 measurements/second (5 kHz)
- Compatible with most commercially available sensors such as load cells, torque transducers, pressure transducers and transmitters as well as resistive displacement transducers
- Also compatible with some inertial sensors such as accelerometers and inclinometers
- PC-compatible software makes the task of setting up and starting measurements easier and faster
- Results are displayed in numerical or graphical format
- Data can be exported to most spreadsheet programs for further analysis