Bestech Australia presents GM62 strain gauge amplifiers manufactured by Lorenz, Germany.
Lorenz GM62 strain gauge amplifiers are DIN rail mountable measuring amplifiers featuring two parallel sensor connections. These SG signals are amplified to a standard output signal of 0…±10 V.
A galvanically separated supply voltage range of 10...30 V and the analogue output of 0...±10 V allow for direct signal processing with a PLC control.
Key features of Lorenz GM62 strain gauge amplifiers:
- Slimline 23mm W housing allows for space-saving assembly in switch cabinets close to the sensors on standardised DIN mounting rails
- All control elements are accessible from the front behind a hinged plexiglass pane
- Adaption of sensor sensitivity takes place onsite by a DIL switch
- Preloads (tare) can be adjusted
- Control switch is activated via an external control signal or the control key on the front
- Interference signals and transient effects of the measurement signals can be alleviated by the input filter
- Sensor excitation is 6...10 V adjustable
- Adjustment of amplification, zero point and filter by potentiometers